Tuesday, 20 October 2009

kicking up a fuss...

Over the last year I have really gotten into high heeled boots, my first pair being a beautiful suede pair from Nordstroms in California. They were the most comfortable boots ever, sadly however, I wore them into the ground. So after i had to put those boots to rest, i strived to find a pair equally as eye catching. Finally, however i succeded.

With these.


How pretty are they?! Made with soft buttery leather, they slouch perfectly. The only bad thing is that they aren't cushioned very much on the inside so it's like you're walking on wood. And when you walk the gold zippers knock against each other which you become aware of because of the sound. But they're so pretty, i chose to ignore these little bad points after all
'Faut souffrir pour etre belle' as someone dear to me once said, right?!

So anyway, the reason I brought up my boots is because I wore them at LFW and as much as I knew they were pretty amazing (haha) I didnt realise how much attention they would attract. They attracted more attention than I had even imagined...I was expecting a couple compliments here and there. But the boots took on a life of their own...I guess, if that makes any sense. I was constantly being stopped and asked about them, repeatedly had my photo taken (with permission and without!!) for blogs, magazines and for peoples degree projects. At one point, mid conversation, i looked down to see a woman with a video camera filming them, I looked down and asked her 'are you alright down there?' to which she replied 'Yep, just filming your boots...hope you dont mind'. How could i? After all they were after all my fashion week pride and joy.

Anyway, for those of you who read this and like the boots you can get them HERE!

signing off, with hugs and kisses!
Hoops xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment